B2B Video Production Manager
LowLightKing is a specialized B2B video production company that focuses on producing videos to enhance brand recognition and generate enthusiasm among potential clients for collaborating with them.
A B2B Video Production Manager (PM) at LowLightKing is responsible for the logistics of all production elements, team members, and vendors while maintaining direct conversations with clients from initial confirmation through wrap. The Production Manager is responsible for monitoring and communicating project status, coordinating schedules, tracking client deliverables, and ensuring the full success of the project.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Under the direction of the Client Lead, manage and maintain existing accounts and client relationships
- Manage conversations between the client and design team from ideation to implementation ensuring the creative vision is carried out within budget and scope
- Work with the Client Lead to ensure the budget fully captures the client’s needs and goals for the project
- Coordinate with the Client Lead, Technical and Show teams to make sure that they have sufficient personnel to complete the project successfully
- Collaborate closely with the Technical Team to determine the crew calls and assignments based on production and venue requirements
- Coordinate alongside the Client Lead, Technical and Show teams to ensure all project requirements are met, taking into consideration venue capabilities, budget, labor agreements, policies, and available resources.
- Ensure the communication and documentation is well distributed to both internal team members and the crew. Capturing updates and revising documents quickly and accurately
- Oversee the vendor conversations alongside the Production Coordinator and the Technical team, contributing your expertise and experience to ensure project quality
- Strive for continuous improvement by placing an emphasis on both receiving and giving feedback.
- Attend the initial meetings with the client and the Client lead regarding the initial request and determine whether the project is viable from a production viewpoint.
- Manage, direct, and track the daily client requests as they pertain to all production elements
- Oversee approved project budgets and Scopes of Work (SOW) while managing and tracking changes, revising SOW’s, tracking change orders, aligning internal personnel, vendors, and freelancers, while maintaining profit margins
- Meet with the core team to review Roles and Responsibilities and update/revisit if project needs evolve and the team grows. Onboard new team members and ensure they are set up with the correct accounts and project information
- Submit and update the project onboarding document and confirm freelance production team members have completed all payroll paperwork and signed their contracts prior to their first day onsite
- Review & approve all labor (local/non-union crew), production, and permalancer timesheets and invoices
- Set weekly team meetings and schedule additional check-in as necessary
- Create, update, and adhere to master workback schedule and production schedule
- Assist with project pitches, initial budgets, and specials projects as needed
- In conjunction with the Technical and producing team, prepare rental and purchase orders for equipment (e.g. audiovisual, supplemental lighting, effects equipment), and expendables /perishables as necessary
- A minimum of 5 years of live event, entertainment, theater, touring concert and/or production experience in scenic or exhibit fabrication (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Fully Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Cost Sheets, Budgeting and Numbers
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn communications and project management tools, such as Teams, Dropbox, WeTransfer, Sony Ci, Frame.io
- Working knowledge of print process & materials, scenic construction & materials, video production, lighting, theatrical design, and live event production & traffic flow
- Ability to juggle many concurrently ongoing conversations & projects
- Strong knowledge of core event production elements, terms, and process
- Solid knowledge of venues (Dubai and beyond) & production capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Experienced with CRM systems and processes
- Fixed Salary monthly
- KPI based Sales incentive/bonus paid quarterly
- Travel Allowance
- Work from anywhere
B2B sales, B2B marketing, video production, production manager, sales, business development, agencies, b2b customers, pitching projects
PG: Any Bachelor’s degree or Post-graduation from a reputed b-school/college